April 1, 2011

"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:

---to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?"
Isaiah 58:6
I wish I could fast longer but due to my health will fast Saturday only. The reason I am going to do this is for God to look tenderly on the widow and orphan, the sick and the infirm, the war veteran, and  prison inmate. And for God to take pity upon those who are hungry and needy in America.
I know of people who run out of food at times, who are homeless already, others who are going to lose their home soon.
May God have mercy on them and effect a miracle in their lives; be it a government budget compromise, or by some other miracle, the construct of which is only known to the Father Himself.
Pick a day Saturday, April 2nd through Friday, April 8th. 
One day or one hour.  A whole week if you can (Please stay hydrated and take health concerns into consideration, seek a doctor's advice if you're not sure). 
This was not my idea, but I think it is a good one.
God bless you. 
And Join me if you can, Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use Google

Custom Search